Setting Up Plugin
CONFIGURING JOURNAL PUBLICATION PLUGIN
Fill Up All the Required Details.
Step 1 : Publication Configuration
- Publication Name : Journal Publication Company Name OR Website Name
- Publication Start Date : Birth-date OR Launch Date of Journal Publication Website. These Date will be used to Manage Volume-Issues Publishing Articles.
- Subjects For Which You Will Accept The Articles : List of Article categories for which your publication website want to Accept the Articles.
- Article Prefix : A prefix used in Generating Unique IDs for Submitting Articles
- Countries For Which You Accept The Articles : Countries List for Submitting Articles
- Submission Notifications : On Submission of Article(s) by Author; Admin will Receive Email Notification about the Submission.
- Is Your System Multiple Authored : Enable it, if you Allow Multiple Authored Articles be Submitted on your Website.
- Maximum Number Of Co-Authors In An Article : Maximum Allowed Co-Authors for an Article.
- Issue Frequency : No. of Issues your Website will Publish in a Year.
- Directory URL : Directory on Which you want to save all your Article files(doc,docx).
- Default Directory: "Wp-content/uploads/journal"
- Note: Directory Must have Access Rights to Store the Files
- Upload File Size : Maximum Permissible File Size For Articles.
- Default : 5 MB*
Installation will Continue if all the Required Details are Filled Up. If you still get problems with installation you can always contact us. We'll respond you within 48 hours. you can get in touch using below buttons.
To Configure SMTP Details for Email Notifications
What is required?
- From Name : Name to Show in the list of Receipt's Mail Box.
- From Email : Sender Email id.
- CC(Optional) : CC (Carbon Copy) lets you send a copy of the email to other people
- BCC(Optional) : BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) also lets you send a copy of the email to other people but hides the names of the recipients from each other
Fill Up All the Fields Mentioned there.
Step 2 : Email Setup
After Adding the Correct SMTP Details, Continue to Next Step.
Shows Information about the Automatically Generated Pages by the Plugin.
Your publication needs some essential pages. So, We have Already Created it and Added it to Admin > Pages.
Step 3 : Pages Setup
- Current Issues : Shows List of Articles of Current Running Issue
- Past Issues : Complete List of Volume-Issues
- Online Paper Submission : Form to Submit Article
- Know Article Status(For Authors) : To Check Article Status whether it is Accepted/Rejected/Published.
- Subjects : Displays list of Subjects for which your Publication House / Website will be Accepting Articles from Authors.
- Reviewer Registration : Allows any User to Register as a Reviewer for the Publication Website.
- My Account : Shows whether Reviewer's Registration Request has been Approved by Admin or Not.
You can Add Above Pages to Any Menu or Side bar As per your Need.
Complete the Setup Wizard by Pressing " DONE ! "