Journal Research Grid
To Add & Format "Journal Research Grid" Element in a Page.
This Widget Adds a Grid View of Selected Issues(Published) on any Page. Each Grid Box shows a Magazine Front Page Kind of Image with Volume-Issue Numbers + it's "Issue Page" URL.
It Enhances the Look & Feel of "Published Issues" Page and Also helps Admin Add a Separate Image for Each "Published Issue".
View of Single Issue (Published) Card
- You can Design your own "Enhanced Published Issues Listing Page".
- Add "any Number of Issues" that you want to List on a Page.
- You can Skip any Issue if you don't want to Show in Frontend.
- Create a Page from “Admin>Pages>Add New”. OR "Edit" any Page on which you want to ADD this Widget.
- Find "Page Body / Main Content" Section.
- Click on "Add New Element". This will show List of Elements.
ADMIN : Add Element Modal in Edit Page
- Search or Find Element Named "Journal Research Grid".
- Click on it to "ADD".
- By Clicking on it; a Dialog will Appear to Configure the "Element".
Journal Research Grid Settings
- Number of Column: Number of Columns to Show in a Single ROW.
- Choose Volume-Issue: To Select from the List of Published Issues. Selected Issues will be added in Issues Grid View. (Multiple Selection is Possible)
- Pagination Options: Dots Format OR Numerical Format (at the End of Journal Grid Element
Based on the Selected Volume-Issues from "Choose Volume-Issue" Dropdown; Elements in Settings Dialog will be Generated similar like Below Screenshot.
Journal Research Grid Settings : Issue Box for Each Selected Issue
Each Generated Element Represents a "Volume-Issue" Card.
Single Volume-Issue Card Details
- Image : Image to be shown within the Card.
- Title : Title of Card (E.g. Volume Number OR ISSUE Name)
- Description : Short Description of Card (E.g. Issue Number OR Info. About Published Issue)
Visual View of Each Card on Frontend [After Adding Information]
- Fill Up All the Required Fields for Each Card.
- Click on "Save Changes" Button to Save.
- Done !
Frontend Page View with "Journal Research Grid" Element