Designing Article Details Page
To Design & Format Published Article Details Page of Frontend. To Design Navigate to Dashboard > Pages > "Add New".
Most of the Journal Publication Houses wants to have a Customizable Article/Paper Details (Published) Page in Frontend.
As a Feature Request,
Finally ! We have Added this Much Awaited Feature in Plugin.
- Design your own "Frontend Article Details Page".
- Add any other Design Elements OR Text Blocks within the Design.
- Remove Unwanted Article Fields/Elements if don't want to Show in Frontend.
- Create a Page from “Admin>Pages>Add New”. This page will be used to Design your Own Customized “Article Details” Page.
- Add "Title" of the Page According to your Need (E.g. Published Article Details).
- Now, Its time to Design the Page.
- Find "Page Body / Main Content" Section. You can add any Blocks / Elements in it.
- To Add Article Details Page Related Elements, Click on "Toggle Block Inserter (+)". It will show List of Elements / Widgets.
Toggle Block Inserter (Left Top Side)
- Search OR Find Blocks with "(Article)" Prefix in Block Name.
Page Blocks / Elements for Article Details Page
- Add Article Blocks to the Page Body Section. Design an Amazing Page Using it.
- You can also Set Labels with Widgets.
- You can Also Set CSS Class to Add Custom CSS on it.
- You can Use any Other Elements/Blocks with Article Blocks.
- Upon Completion of "Designing the Page", Click on "UPDATE/PUBLISH" to Save.
Now, Next Step is to SET the Designed Page as the Frontend Article Details Page
- Copy "URL Slug" of the Created Article Details Page from "Pages"
URL Slug of Page
- Go to "Admin> Journal Research > Wizard Settings > Settings [TAB]"
- Add Copied URL Slug in "Article Details Page Slug" Field. This will Link the Designed page with Plugin Structure.
- Click on "Submit" Button to Save.
- Done !
- Go to "Current Issues List", Open Article Details Page By Clicking on any Article Title.
- Go to "Past Issues > Any Issue Papers List", Open Article Details Page By Clicking on any Article Title.
If you don't SET any "URL Slug" in Wizard Settings > Settings [TAB] : "Article Details Page Slug", Plugin will Show the Default Page Design.