Comment on page
Journal Research Issues Carousal
To Add & Format "Journal Research Issues Carousal" Element in a Page.
This Widget Adds a Carousal (aka Slider) View of Selected Issues(Published) on any Page. Each Carousal Item shows a Magazine Front Page Kind of Image with Volume-Issue Numbers + it's "Issue Page" URL.
It helps you add Carousal of "Selected Issues" on any Page. You can use this Carousal to Showcase Recent Issues in Slider Form.
Journal Research Issues Carousal [FULL]
- You can Design Carousal OR Slider of Specific Issues to Enhance Page Design.
- You can add "any Number of Issue" Items in a Single Carousal.
- You can Skip any Issue if you don't want to Show it.
- Create a Page from “Admin>Pages>Add New”. OR "Edit" any Page on which you want to ADD this Widget.
- Find "Page Body / Main Content" Section.
- Click on "Add New Element". This will show List of Elements.
ADMIN : Add Element Modal in Edit Page
- Search or Find Element Named "Journal Research Issues Carousal".
- Click on it to "ADD".
- By Clicking on it; a Dialog will Appear to Configure the "Element".
Journal Research Issues Carousal Settings
- Choose Volume-Issue: To Select from the List of Published Issues. Selected Issues will be added as Issues Carousal Item. (Multiple Selection is Possible)
Based on the Selected Volume-Issues from "Choose Volume-Issue" Dropdown; Elements in Settings Dialog will be Generated similar like Below Screenshot.
Journal Research Issues Carousal Settings : Carousal Item Fields for Each Selected Issue
Each Generated Element Represents a "Volume-Issue" Carousal Item.
Single Volume-Issue Carousal Item Details
- Image : Image to be shown within the Carousal.
- Title : Title of Carousal Item(E.g. Volume Number OR ISSUE Name)
- Description : Short Description of Carousal Item (E.g. Issue Number OR Info. About Published Issue)
Visual View of Each Carousal Item on Frontend [After Adding Information]
- Fill Up All the Required Fields for Each Card.
- Click on "Save Changes" Button to Save.
- Done !
Frontend Page View with "Journal Research Issues Carousal"