What is required?
Install, Setup & Configure Plugin
To install a Plugin from WordPress dashboard navigate to Dashboard > Plugins and click on the “Add New” option on the top.
In the next screen click on the “Upload Plugin” option.
Browse the downloaded plugin file and install.
Activate the Plugin
To understand FTP think of it as a folder with a lot of sub-folders just like it is on your local system.
- Locate the WordPress installation folder and browse to wp-content/plugins.
- We need to extract the Plugin files from Journal-Research-Publication.zip and upload the Journal-Research-Publication folder with the plugin files.
- Upload the main theme files to wp-content/plugins/Journal-Research-Publication
- Plugin should display in Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Activate it from Plugins > Installed Plugins.